WHO IS BEHIND THE CUBA/IRAQ AXIS?
By Manuel Cereijo
Cuba and Iraq have kept a very close alliance since the 80s. Their biotechnological Centers and Labs have exchanged scientists, bio-agents, and technologies. Presently, Cuba is assisting Iraq on high technology electronic warfare. Who is the "man" behind all of these activities?
DR. RODRIGO ALVAREZ CAMBRA
· Very close to Fidel and Raul Castro
· Eminent orthopedic surgeon
· Born in Pinar del Rio, 1935
· Attended Los Maristas , Vibora, La Habana
· Graduated from Medicine in 1961
· Specialized in France, 1968
· Was married to Cristina Haubill, Cuban, of French background. Divorced on 1994.She lives in France. Member of the Cuban DGI.
· A daughter lives in Miami
· He is a close friend of Carlos I. Ramirez, el Chacal
· Met Saddam Hussein in Cuba, 1978 during the 11th Communist Youth Festival. At that moment he treated Hussein of a knee injury.
· He did surgery on Hussein's knee in the 80s.
· He has practiced surgery on several other chiefs of State
· Presently he is the Director of the well known Orthopedic Hospital "Frank Pais"
· As part of the "tourist health," he keeps a Hotel as part of the Hospital
· A member of the Central Committee of the Party
· He practiced surgery on one of Hussein's son ( Qussai) during the 90s.
· He has received very valuable gifts from Hussein, including two Mercedes, and the complete reconstruction of his home in El Vedado, 18 st, for $2 millions dollars
· Export orthopedic equipment, including in USA, through third companies.
· President of the Institute of Arab/Cuba Friendship
· Very close also to Kadhafi, and to Siria's government officials
· During the last Gulf War, gave refuge in Cuba to part of Hussein's family
Este y otros excelentes artículos del mismo AUTOR aparecen en la REVISTA GUARACABUYA con dirección electrónica de: